Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Frankfinn Training Center

Frankfinn Institute of Airhostess Training

Here is your sneak peek at the World’s No. 1 Airhostess Training Institute. They are currently celebrating its 13th year with a limited period scholarship worth Rs 3 crore. Frankfinn has produced more air hostesses / flight stewards than all other similar academies in the country put together!





State of the art facilities and a dynamic environment for constant learning





Fun learning and full personality development/grooming as a part of the integrated learning system





Hands on training with simulators





Constant supervision from experts in the field and healthy student-teacher relationship





Join us on facebook at http://www.Facebook.com/FrankfinnFlyHigh for more information on Frankfinn, kindly visit the website at Http://www.Frankfinn.com

6 comments:

Kapil Chauhan said...

nice

saurav said...

i am saurav sanu.diploma in civil engineer.my contact no 8809637622.please contact to me

sunil kumar said...

i am sunil kumar.diploma in b.c.a.my contact no +919690879904.please contact to me ?

richa roy said...

PLS JOIN THE FRANKFINN.FRIENDS,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Unknown said...

Your article I took in a ton of things ,Outstanding post Take a voyage through our site to get solid task composing audits from various destinations, much obliged
Tanning Salon ITAN

Sherry Harmison said...

Hi, I likewise might want to impart my insight here, when i don't know even around a clear thing identified with Personal home pages, I generally go to investigate that from web. For the reason that the YouTube motion pictures are posted at this spot same like I likewise implant YouTube video code at my own website page, for the reason that it is anything but difficult to acquire inserted code.

http://writing.colostate.edu/community/blogs/blog.cfm?blogid=144877

Post a Comment